Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ask and you shall Receive

When I tell you God works magic, I really mean it. I've been thinking about app development and computer programming a lot lately and out of the blue I get offered a professional development opportunity to learn Computer Programming. Shit don't get any more real than that. God came through. And right now, I'm in the process of soaking up as much information as I possibly can so that I can begin building a team that will develop and design apps/sites for whomever needs them.

You know how Apple says "There's an app for that," well my slogan is gonna be "Need an app for that?"

I'm excited yall. Idk why I'm saying yall yet, nobody reads this blog but me, for now. lol. I'm such a dork. But I'm finna get to this money though, and I'll be a wealthy dork. Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment