Monday, March 17, 2014

Been a Minute, Back Up in it, Bout to lean on it

Hi.

Just wanted to check in with myself really quick, since I'm really the only person who reads this blog. 2014 is starting off great. No complaints. I have a new car. Its a convertible like I've always wanted. I've been working on trying to raise some funds so that I can pay my car off by the end of next year or sooner. I can't be paying on this car for the next 6 years of my life. That's way too long.

I've been teaching myself computer science. I recently found out about paracord bracelets and macrame and all the cool ass shit you can make from that. I see a couple money making opportunities that I need to get on. My 10 year class reunion is one of them. We need shirts and all kinds of shit.

I feel good about things. Financially. And I'm in a good place personally. I pray to God I'm able to keep it up. Hopefully I'll be back with much more great news as the year goes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment